Monday, February 27, 2017

My Cup of Tea

Stop on by Coffee Loving Cardmakers today,  where I'm sharing my take on this fun Tea themed card that features Doodlebug Design Cream and Sugar papers with The Crafter's Workshop Cup of Joy stencil. 




Plus,  we're going to visit Southern Girl Coffee Company.   Get your Monday started right!  Did I mention there's a quick video too?   Click here to visit the full post.  Thanks so much for popping in! 

Terri




Shop Your Fav Brands at Scrapbook.com


#coffeelovingcardmakers #coffeebuzz #wavingmywand #tea #doodlebugdesign #creamandsugar #thecraftersworkshop #tcw #stencil #cupofjoy #watercolor #tombow #tombowusa #terriburson #coffee #southerngirlcoffeeco 

3 comments:

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!