Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sketch Challenge at My Creative Scrapbook

The new sketch challenge begins today, at My Creative Sketches.  All month long, I'm guest designing and featuring cards for My Creative Scrapbook, made with the March main kit.  This card is my take on the layout sketch challenge.





Can you spot the sketch design features in my card?  I've layered my card with 6 background squares, using the Pebbles Simple Life papers included in the March main kit, along with the coordinating die cuts.




Instead of a photo, I've added one of the lovely framed floral sentiments and the bird house die cut to the left which is in place of another square from the sketch.  Stars, the puffy sticker "love" and everything else you see are included in the kit.




I hope you'll join the sketch challenge and link up your new creation for the chance at an awesome prize.  If you'd like to become the newest member of the kit club, visit My Creative Scrapbook today.





Thanks for stopping by.  I look forward to seeing your creations for the sketch challenge!  You can get all the details by visiting the link above.

Terri

 









#mcs #mycreativescrapbook #march #mainkit #pebbles #simplelife #jenhadfield #mycreativesketches #wavingmywand #sketchchallenge #cardmaking #scrapbook #card #layout #DIY #memories #terriburson #cre8time #kitclub
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!